The Association of Ontario Land Economists (AOLE) provides frequent opportunities for members to meet and exchange views at stimulating dinner and breakfast meetings, planned workshops, and tours of important land developments.
We publish a Journal three times a year with articles of interest and news of members’ activities.
We are continually reviewing and improving our information on available course work that can:
- help student members to meet the academic requirements for full membership; and
- provide voting members with opportunities to increase their use of land economics.
We offer an annual prize for a paper on any aspect of land economics by a student at an Ontario community college or university. The award winning paper is circulated to our members.
If you would like to apply for membership, please complete a Membership Application and enclose a current resume and an application fee of $84.75 ($75 + HST). The application fee is not required if you are applying for student membership. Payment may be made by:
- Visa – please provide information on the application form
- Cheque – payable to “The Association of Ontario Land Economists”
- PayPal – using the feature below; please note that there is a service charge when using PayPal
Once your application has been reviewed by the Board of Directors you will be notified by email.